Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 14:39:19 -0800
On Sat,3/4/2017 2:21 PM, alan corin via TenTec wrote:
These care not nasty comments they are reality checks .Stop making excuses for
sub par customer service.People are just stating their experiences,I hope thats
O.K with you

You and others making negative comments about Ten Tec must either be new to this email reflector or don't bother to read it until you have something to say. The current owner of what's left of Alpha and Ten Tec bought them a year or so ago to attempt to save them. He doesn't have a lot of capital, but he's been fixing gear that is sent to his facility. The operation is VERY skinny -- no telephone communications, email only, and the person who answers email comes in three days a week. The company has Alpha back in production, and is working on Ten Tec. In the meantime, they've been staying afloat by fulfilling orders for commercial product that pays expenses.

I suggest that you go back and read recent archives if you care. Otherwise, please take your negative comments elsewhere.

BTW -- I'm proud of my ham call. What's yours?

73, Jim K9YC