[TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs
From: Rick Cochran via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 15:15:03 -0500
Let me make a point very clear because some people make quite negative comments.

I am in no way upset with Ten Tec's repairs or with the new system.  I'm sure I
phoned Ten Tec in the past with very stupid service questions.

When Bill (I think that's his name but I am terrible with names) called to tell
me repairs on my OMNI VII were done, he was friendly and pleasant and
knowledgeable.

I hope Ten Tec returns to full form if possible.

In the meantime, nasty comments don't help anything.

73s,

Rick
WO8L

Sent from my iPhone