Re: [TenTec] The TenTec Signalizer Model S-30

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The TenTec Signalizer Model S-30
From: jones winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:06:14 -0400
I also have a Signalizer which I bought used several years ago. I don't have a
manual, but I recall seeing some ads for it in the mid 70s. I think it dates
back to the first Triton series. Got mine out about a month ago and tried it.
It came on but had loud hum. It has built in AC supply so sure capacitors have
dried out.
Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone