Re: [TenTec] Power supply for Hercules II

To: Carl Winkles <jcwinks@att.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power supply for Hercules II
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 18:31:53 -0400

Thanks, Carl.....always wondered. My current TenTec project involves mods to my
Omni VI Plus, so I can run my SDR Play receiver as a panadapter, as well as a
second receiver. Works well, but need to fine tune the install a bit. Will make
a separate post shortly on that one.

Folks that subscribe to this list, but haven't used, or aren't aware of, the
TenTec wiki, should really slide over there and peruse it. Lots of good
info.....kudos to Barry, N1EU for that one! Thanks, Barry!

73- Greg Schippers, KC8HXO