Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus problem
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 20:21:59 -0500
Had that happen once after having mother board out.
Turned out one of connectors to front panel needed re seated
Paul K0UYA

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Marx
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:10 PM
To: TenTec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus problem

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, my newly acquired Omni 6+ just “blew up”. It was working fine. Then I noticed the display was a missing digits and segments. I figured I just needed to re-seat the connectors which I did. When I turned it back on, the dial lights flashed up brightly and then dimmed. At that point, all of the LED’s on the panel were lit and nothing else. Any suggestions on what I should do now?

73
Mike WB0SND

Michael Marx
sndtubes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx