Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus problem
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 03:08:48 +0000
If the display is reseated one pin off, you may find the display driver
transistors and other components will need to be replaced. (don't ask me how I
know) The parts are all common and can be replaced by those who are competent
in that type of repair. Years ago I had a young woman in our repair shop fix
the Digital Display of my Corsair-II.

73 ES DX,

Gary - AB9M