Re: [TenTec] CORSAIR II TROUBLESHOOTING

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CORSAIR II TROUBLESHOOTING
From: Alan via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:17:30 -0400
STUART
I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE CCORSAIR.  THE PUSH-PULL ON-OFF  SWITCH
FAILED AND WAS SHORTING OUT/  IN THE MEANTIME A LOCAL HAM OFFERED TO  BUY IT
"AS IS". BOTTOM LINE WE BOTH WERE PLEASED WITH THE DEAL.

I AM DOWN TO A BASIC STATION:
-----TT SCOUT
-----ELECRAFT K2/100
-----DRAKE R8B SHORTWAVE RECEIVER
-----NATIONAL NC-57 (REFURBISHED)
SO TELL ME ABOUT FIELD DAY ADVENTURES. WERE YOU PLEASED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF
 ANTENNAS?
I HAVE BUILT SEVERAL VERSIONS OF THE SLV ANTENNA  AND MY FAVORITE  MODEL IS

ALAN  KB7MBI

In a message dated 5/30/2017 4:28:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,