[TenTec] Argonaut V and Signalink USB

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V and Signalink USB
From: Brad Moran <irishflyer97@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:40:38 -0500
I have an Argonaut V that I'm having problems TX with a Signalink USB.  I
also have a Jupiter, which works fine with the setup I'm using.  I have the
Argonaut setup this way:
1.  Aux 1 in use with Tigertronics cable.
2.  Have tried with mic attached and disconnected.
3.  Set gain on vox to lowest setting, anti vox on highest per manual, AND
have tried it with VOX turned off completely.
4.  Audio cable attached and not attached.

I have seen it blip a bit once with output (running through a meter, and
observing the meter on the rig itself.  Usually you can hear a click of a
relay but no output.
Radio works fine in normal SSB operations.  Have noticed its more
attenuated than the Jupiter, but previous owner might have monkeyed with
the RX receive pot.
  It is probably something simple!..(I hope..lol)

Brad
KG7OTQ