[TenTec] Searching for a good schematic for a C21 Digital

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Searching for a good schematic for a C21 Digital
From: "Paul K." <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:32:45 -0400
This is a cross post of a post I have made on several other groups.

I'm in desperate need of a good schematic for a Ten Tec, Century 21, Digital, Model 574.

I need a schematic that shows the connection between the 2 pages in the manual posted on the tentec.com website.

For one reason or another, the edges of the 2 schematics do not match up, and I need to trace out the interconnect. there is also a transistor that is supposed to be displayed about where the 2 pages go together.

If anyone has a good schematic please email it to me at wa0bag@arrl.net

Thanks

Paul K.
TNX  es  73  de  WA0BAG  . .