Re: [TenTec] Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:41:13 +0200
Thanks yours Barry regrettably my test equipment is very limited and looking
inside the O-6 certainly looks a lot more formidable than my dear old Corsair2
along with the added problem of age (78) and failing eyesight say no more...
Will have a go at the receive chain simply bridging the antenna by following
the diagram..
Bear with me..
73

Malc/F5VBU