Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Urgent

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Urgent
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:33:06 +0200
  From: Malcolm McLeman
  To: tentec@contesting.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 3:59 PM
  Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI

  For inclusion in the TenTec Omni VI forum...

  Comparing normal band condx with my FT102, my Omni VI receiver has suddenly
died though the transmit side works as per normal..
  I can also pick up the cw output from a very QRP signal from my FT102..
  Have tried all the usual permutations with antenna connections etc Omni
factory reset and dc check on the T/R relay on the band-pass filter board..
  I'm rather stuck on where to go next and wondered if any-one may have an
answer..
  73

  Malc/F5VBU

  NNNN