Re: [TenTec] Omni C tx board 80714

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C tx board 80714
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 14:22:17 +0000 (UTC)
I misspoke--it's module 80713, not 80714.  Which I don't have anyhow.  But I
should point out my error in the subject line.
While at HRO yesterday I was trying to convince myself to get the Omni D that
was there, for no good reason other than to save the poor thing.  And maybe
have a parts rig.  This morning I decided to look at the
manual:http://www.tentec.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Omni_A_-_D_Owner_Manual1534.pdf
and what do you know, it shows the module I have!  It's module 80453, clearly
showing the two trims and one slug.  Instructions found, so I can move forward
now.
I don't know what happened here, it may be a used rig but I don't think the PO
swapped modules.  Plus, the manual shows pictures of two different things, so I
think it is factory installed.  I'm just happy to find the directions
required. shawn kb1ckt

    On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:50 AM, Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>