[TenTec] Slightly off subject

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Slightly off subject
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:30:30 +0000 (UTC)
I am the owner of a number of Ten Tec Stations but have other solid state
supporting devices. I have a great 600 mhz frequency counter which is solid
state constructed on a good quality printed circuit board. The circuit board
has a slight blueish green , what I suspect is slight corrosion, lightly
coating the board.
I want to remove the slight corrosion and clean the board up to stop the
corrosion but I don't want to damage the printed circuit in any way. Can
someone suggest a safe solution and safe way to remove the slight corrosion and
make it shine again. I don't to use a corrosive solution to clean the printed
circuit board.
Based on YOUR EXPERIENCE, what are your safe recommendations that will clean
the board and extend the life of the printed circuit board????
Thanks, and 73, John, K5PGW