Re: [TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 23:55:29 +0200
Bob,

No such thing as a bad idea.  But I'll pass on that one.

I have something like 20 email accounts.
I get over 200 emails per day, even though the accounts have SPAM filters.

I am not going to run a business using a GMAIL or HOTMAIL account.
That is about as unprofessional as you can get.

I have two accounts at Spiderbeam.com in Europe, and then two accounts at
Spiderbeam.US in the states.  I do tech support.  Shall I answer customers
through gmail?

Then I have my Aerial-51 where I have even more accounts (i.e. Webmaster,
etc.).

Oh, I do have a GMAIL account and also a Yahoo mail account.

The middleware function of GMAIL is the pits.  Yahoo is too much in love
with Yahoo.
Totally inefficient for working with graphics.  Worse than T'bird in that
respect.
If I get something there, I just forward it to one of my Msft. accounts,
where I can right click it and move on.

I manage several web sites and move a lot of images around.
I know what works with ease, and what causes delays.
Have never seen an online email client that comes even close to Msft. for
that task.

My question was how does this new Microsoft email client compare to Outlook?

I guess there's not many people using it yet.

Bedtime here guys.
Tnx for all the replies.

73
Rick, DJ0IP