Re: [TenTec] receiver isolation

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] receiver isolation
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:11:23 +0000
I interpreted the question to mean that he is transmitting legal limit into
his tx antenna, he has a receive antenna feeding the subreceiver through
the rx antenna jack on the rear, and he wants to know if he needs to add
external isolation/protection of the rx antenna during transmit.

It's a good question that's come up before but I confess to not
knowing/remembering the authoritative answer.  Conventional wisdom is to
add external isolation/protection.

73, Barry N1EU