Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus to computer hookup

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus to computer hookup
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:35:56 -0500
Hi Jim,

I got lucky and found a new HP laptop with a DB-9 on it at Micro Center. This
was about 2 years ago so I don't know if there are any more out there.
The guy said they were special-ordered by a company that used the serial port
for trouble-shooting their machines. (Medical equipment, I think).

Here's the info if you wanna snoop around:  Product: HP ProBook 650 G1
L4A21UT#ABA

Later, Joe, K8MP