Re: [TenTec] Help needed for ailing Paragon 585

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, A R <raf_3@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help needed for ailing Paragon 585
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:40:47 -0500

Hi Allen,

I have a complete manual for the 585 Paragon available. It is in a 3 ring notebook, and includes everything that came from TenTec when the Paragon was new, plus a lot of additional info from various articles, plus various notes I had. Probably an additional 50 pages or more. Of course the diagrams are included.

$30 plus shipping from Florida.

Would you like it?

Thanks.

73,