[TenTec] For Sale: OMNI VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: OMNI VII
From: Rick via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 19:59:40 -0500
The sale of my very nice OMNI VII fell through as the buyer had some unexpected
bills.

This is a very nice rig with all of the filters and the internal tuner.  It is
very, very nice and great care of it has been taken.

The reason for the sale is that I am rig rich and time short, especially in
terms of the months or years I have left on this planet.  But isn't that true
of us all as we age?  I have been a ham for approximately 50 years.

This rig has been advertised on several ham sales pages and I even received
some phone calls.  I cannot tell which person was the first to inquire but I
will get to everybody as quickly as I can.  I did promise to relist it if
things fell through.  So, this is the relist.

Photos available.

The price is $750.

You can contact me at wo8l@aol.com.

73s,