Re: [TenTec] Orion computer control software

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>, "tentec@contesting.com >> tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion computer control software
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:54:42 -0500
No Voice memories, only CW memories.  Also a CW keyboard.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 2/26/2018 6:50 PM, John Geiger wrote:
HI Carl,

Thanks for the reply, didn't mean to misrepresent your product.  I seem
to remember asking you about the control software for another radio and
I thought you told me it would need an external box.  Thanks for
clearing that up for me with the Orion.  Makes the Orion look more
promising.  Does your software have its own voice memories that the
Orion can send also?

73 John AF5CC

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 8:22 PM, Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net