[TenTec] jupiter finals availability

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter finals availability
From: mark kenward via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:32:55 +0000 (UTC)
Yes, I did ask, but did not get an answer. I will ask again before I send the
rig. I think mrf454 is a sub, but not sure   $70 a piece. Would hate to buy and
send them if TT HAS finals for Jupiter.
I told them I had drivers to send(I am sure they are ok)
And told them I had no finals..
"We still service the Jupiters, subject to parts availability.
We are currently doing a large production run of commercial/government
receivers.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to service your radio in our normal turnaround
time of 2 - 3 weeks.  We are anticipating a turnaround time of 6 weeks or
longer.
If you wish to send in your radio for repair, please request an RMA # from us
by email.  Please include this number in a note that describes all of the
problems with the unit, and then ship the note with the unit  to us for repair,
via Fed-x or UPS. (No USPS Mail)
Our shipping address is:  Ten-Tec, 350 New Center Rd., Unit 52, Sevierville,
TN  37876.
Here is our Service Policy:Any unit sent in for service incurs a minimum charge
of $140.00 which includes the first hour of labor, even if the unit is deemed
un-repairable. It takes the service department one hour to receive, unpack, set
up on the bench, evaluate, estimate the repair, repack and box the unit,
prepare shipping documents and prepare the invoice.  If your unit is repaired
during this time period there will not be additional labor charges. If further
work is required it will be billed at 125.00 per hour in quarter hour
increments. Parts and return shipping is charged additionally. It takes on the
average two hours to repair a unit.
Tentec Service.