[TenTec] Power Switch for 962 Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com, tuscola@tds.net
Subject: [TenTec] Power Switch for 962 Supply
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 14:57:10 -0500
I have purchased various size and configurations of switches from Mouser.  You will need to know the size of the switch mounting hole, which is probably metric, and the pole configuration, which is probably SPST.

Mouser does not have a minimum purchase qty or $$ amount.  {which reminds me, I need to order some XLR and TRS audio connectors.}

73

Bob, K4TAX