[TenTec] Omni D final wiring

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D final wiring
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:08:47 +0000 (UTC)
Working on an old D that someone else has been into... and before I go too far
I'd like to verify the wiring to the final.  A quick look on google does not
reveal what I need: verification of what wire (color) goes where.  It does not
look like fun to open up the final.
Radio receives good but when I did a power test I got 20A input (per the 252
PS) and nadda for output.  PS tripped out on 40m a couple of times too.  I'm
still in the beginning stages of debug, and checking wiring seems wise (wires
on the pass throughs have been removed and reattached--hence the question).
Quick check with an ohm meter shows 100ohm to GND on what i think are the
finals (which bothers me but perhaps it's elsewhere in the radio, as I did not
remove 13V wire), and a diode where I think the bias diode is.
shawn kb1ckt