Re: [TenTec] Jupiter xmt issue & WTB: used TT xcvr (Jupiter, Omni VII, C

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter xmt issue & WTB: used TT xcvr (Jupiter, Omni VII, Corsair II, Argosy II, Scout...)
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 19:23:59 -0500
Sounds as though the 455 kHz filter is bad.  Very common issue. I recall that FL2 is usually the culprit.   I don't recall that Tentec has the filters in stock.   However they are available from various sources.    And I may still have one or two available. Ah yes, found two in the drawer.  These radios are easy to repair.

73

Bob, K4TAX