Re: [TenTec] Centurion & Tubes

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion & Tubes
From: "Mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 17:25:24 -0600
More accurately, according to Karen at RF Parts, they are searching for a supplier. The only player in the 3-500ZG game is China. Furthermore, she was empathic that they WOULD stock the parts and "cut out the middle man". I am unclear that she meant. But be assured, they are working the supplier problem.

Mike
W8TRN
1705 MST
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg S via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>