Re: [TenTec] Centurion & Tubes

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion & Tubes
From: "Mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 22:22:09 -0600
Rick,

Transistor amps were the future at least 10 years ago - good choice on your part. I and several friends have had excellent performance and service life with 3-500, 4CX1000A, 572B etc. Yes, occasionally one gets a lemon. A friend bought a NOS Eimac a few years ago - failed less than 5 days after he installed it.

Auf Wiedersehen,

Mike
W8TRN
----- Original Message ----- From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>