Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422 amp keying issues

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422 amp keying issues
From: Jim Carragher <k7ikn2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:15:51 -0700
Tom
I had the same problem when I went from my Omni VI Plus to my new at the
time, Omni VII. Would not unkey. Sent the Omni VII back to Ten Tec, Paul
Clinton advised me to add a jumper across D2 on the QSK board. That was
October 2014. Did as instructed and no problems since. I had to remove
attached drawings from previous e- mail as file was too big. Hope this
helps.  Jim K7IKN