Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI Plus
From: Paul Ceglia via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 13:32:29 -0400
DEOXIT WORKS THE BEST ,IMO

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Rich

My general suggestion for older radios such as yours is to clean all internal
connectors.  Apply contact cleaner to a Q-Tip or lint free swab and clean the
male pins of each connector.  Do this one connector at a time, being careful to
correctly reseat each connector.  I don't suggest spraying anything into the
female pins. The clean male pins will provide suitable wiping action.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone