Re: [TenTec] 585 paragon

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 585 paragon
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 21:21:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hi BobThanks for your reply, I am well into my retirement now, never had any
electronics training that's why I ask for a lot of help hi hi, I was in the HM
Forces till I was medically retired and still managed to complete 40 years in
civilian work, but the a heart problem put paid to that, so I keep busy with my
air cooled BMW bikes and radios, trying to stop the grey cell ( yes singular)
from atrophying, takes me hours to do what you can do in minutes  of that I
have no doubt, so I will be asking for help/advice on several different TT
radios.For instance I have the Argonaut 2 535? with a back light problem with
it, I even built one off board to see if I can replicate the fault and
subsequently cure it, then apply it to the radio, that one didn't work either,
back to the drawing board hi hi.have fun73Snowy

    On Thursday, 27 September 2018, 22:07, Bob McGraw K4TAX