Re: [TenTec] Pound sign (#) on Jupiter screen

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pound sign (#) on Jupiter screen
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:32:52 -0500
I just now went back on air with the Jupiter. The # disappears when I start
tuning, then appears about 5 seconds after tuning stops. Changing other
settings didn’t seem to affect it, although I tried only a few.
Again, no problems, just curious. I’ll see if I can find the manual reference.

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone