Re: [TenTec] molex?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] molex?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 14:07:27 -0800
On 12/23/2018 1:56 PM, Carlos wrote:
I found the connectors not reliable enough when they get old

FWIW, I've never had a problem with the Molex connectors that connect the Titan 425 RF deck to its power supply, and I own three of them. They haven't gotten unplugged and plugged together often, typically at 2-3 yr intervals to move things around in the shack or to replace a component.

BTW -- I've since replaced them with a pair of Alpha 87As (to get better QSK), so the 425s are for sale, local pickup only (SF Bay area). One of the power supplies has a bad transformer.

73, Jim K9YC