Re: [TenTec] Scout SMT Boards

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout SMT Boards
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:25:56 -0500
I can’t help you with that board but what you posted does explain why board
numbers in my Scout don’t correspond with numbers in my manual.

I installed the circuit recommended in the manual for keying an amp. Although
the numbers differed, I was able to find the correct board and right terminal
to make connection.

Now I understand why numbers are different.

Sorry I can’t help with your problem.

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone