[TenTec] G3TXQ SK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] G3TXQ SK
From: dhhdeh <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 17:13:06 -0500
Rick,

Thank you for sharing this sad information.

Steve was a remarkable ham and human being. A brilliant designer yet very approachable, Steve was always wiling to share his knowledge and offer assistance.

About five years ago Steve was my inspiration to build his DDS VFO for the Corsair II of which I built two to install in my CII 's here. Both he and Jerry Haigwood -W5JH helped me out with may aspects of this project over the many weeks it took. Now both are SKs.

Steve's chronicle of his cancer battle demonstrated to his quiet courage, faith and resolve.

My condolences and sympathy go out to his family who survive him.

We in the ham radio community are all much poorer for his passing.

73 de N1LQ-Dave