[TenTec] Steve Hunt G3TXQ

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Steve Hunt G3TXQ
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:25:55 +0000
My Dad, Steve Hunt (G3TXQ), passed away peacefully at home on 29th December 2018 aged 71 years, after a 3 year battle with prostate cancer.

He enjoyed Christmas with his family and friends around him, but began to deteriorate shortly after.

He kept a record of his cancer journey which can be found at http://karinya.net/cancer/A funeral service will be held on Thursday 17th January.

I am aware that my Dad’s website contains information that many find useful, and I will keep this (including his cancer diary) up and running.

Thank you for all of the messages of condolence that we have received.  My Mum and I are very touched that people care so much, and that Steve’s work has helped so many.

Jonathan Hunt