Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REPAIR

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REPAIR
From: K3GHH <k3ghh@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:11:09 -0500
After I packed my vacation-QTH Eagle improperly and damaged one of the front-panel controls, I emailed TenTec for an RMA and shipped the radio to them, advised of a 6- to 8-week time frame.

The radio was returned to me in about 5 weeks. The technician who very kindly telephoned to expect delivery said the control was replaced and the transceiver was aligned and generally gone over. I haven't taken it out of the box yet; as I say, this is my vacation rig and I don't use it here at home.

The price was reasonable and as expected. Overall, a good experience.

--
-- John K3GHH