Re: [TenTec] Paragon EPROM

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon EPROM
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:02:41 -0500
That chip will not work in a recent Paragon and will definitely not work in a Paragon II. Check to see what chip is in your Paragon. If the version starts with a 3, that chip will not work in that paragon. That chip is a version 4 chip.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com