Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 SUB receiver Question

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, "Discussion Of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 SUB receiver Question
From: "Tom" <wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 02:42:37 +0000
Hi Carl thanks!!!yes I own your software for both my Orion 2 and my 2 K3
radios, pegaus software for those, I am the guy u helped eliminate the
sluggishnish  I was having using the Flex control with the pegasus software and
my K3 radios,,, so I will read the manual lol I never saw it in rhere,, also I
am adding the IF mood to my Orion to hook up the Lpan unit which I am preety
sure your orion software supports!!! All these mods started because I tore
radio apart and am changing all the encoders on the encoder board,, ugh not fun
but since its apart I wanted to do the mods! Thanks for the heads up on ur
info,, ands since its so simple I am going to use the spare jack for IF mod,,
and use a small RF type BNC relay mounted in the radio so I can still use Ant 2
with the sub of flip the relay and have an external receive antenna jack
avaible for thw sub. ,,,
Thanks again for the info its turning out to be way easier than I thought,
Tom
N7GP
Ex wa8wzg
73