[TenTec] Orion 2 SUB receiver Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2 SUB receiver Question
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:38:12 -0700
Does anyone have a Mod or even a thought of a way to add a second RECEIVE only port for the Sub receiver,.On an Orion 2,. at present I can only use Ant 2 to select a diversity receive antenna to the SUB receiver..but was wanting to use antenna 2 for another antenna on a different band ,so dont want to tie up Antenna 2 jack for diversity receive. I dont care if any mod would allow the sub receiver to only have the separate receive port,, I only use sub receiver for diversity..
Any thoughts would be appreciated..
Thanks
Tom
N7GP