[TenTec] For Sale TenTec Eagle 599AT

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale TenTec Eagle 599AT
From: budw2gln--- via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 18:28:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi All

I have for sale a TenTec Eagle (599AT) in excellent condition. Serial #
3055681680 with : 600 hz and 2.4 khz filters installed, The built in antenna
tuner, the original mic, power cord,  & manual are included. It also has
factory installed options Aux 1 (if out) and Aux 2 (amp key).  It has software
ver 2001...TenTec has Ver 2003 available for download and installation

I have been with TenTec for over 35 years and I have several (8 + to be exact)
TT rigs and accessories that I use regularly ... I had been looking for the AM
filter for the Eagle  This AM filter is extremely hard to find..Sooo  The
reason that I am selling this unit is that I have acquired another Eagle  and
it has the 6Khz AM filter. Having been a fan of AM for many years  and having
my share of "Big Iron" and vintage AM gear.  I wanted to use the Eagles proven
excellent AM quality and to give me the opportunity to generate AM using it's
low power with a table top Linear Amplifier to produce 150 to 200 watts, or
more, of quality AM carrier

Asking $950.00  OBO  I will ship FedEx  CONUS

BTW...This unit Is Equipped  with the Noise Blanker

Please contact me at... budw2gln@aol.com

Thanks

73

Bud  W2GLN