[TenTec] Omni (A, D or C) band pass

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni (A, D or C) band pass
From: "scott.vy1co" <scott.vy1co@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 15:52:37 -0700
I am curious to know if anyone has ever played around with the band pass
settings...set on most older TT rigs at 2.4kc. I am not suggesting it would  be
a good idea or not, simply inquiring if others have found wider Crystal's (2.7
for example), that worked. While the Omni's and Corsairs of that period were a
great rig for cw and SSB, wider filters can be more enjoyable to listen to.
Just curious. Scott VY1COSent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest
network.