Re: [TenTec] Omni VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 08:37:18 +0200
Thanks your reply to which I responded immediately with image attachment of the section LPF b board for comment. It is still awaiting passage saction by a site moderator! Have done the receive path diode replacement previously but never kept notes so to avoid disaster wha t am looking for is simply the physical placement of diodes D6 D7 and D8 on the LPF board. If anyone can help please email me (f5vbi@cegetel.net) and I'll send above-mentioned image for marking.
Mni tks in advance.
Malcolm F5VBU