[TenTec] digital readout corsair 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] digital readout corsair 2
From: Don Rasmussen via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:06:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Dale,The Corsair II display has a microprocessor that is "booted" at power
up using a small capacitor that is mounted on the board. I had one of these
leak fairly obviously and all was fixed after I located and replaced the
electrolytic. Access the display board behind the LED digits. de Wb8yqj Don

My digital read out has started to do several things. It intermittently freezes
on one frequency and won’t respond to the PTO or the band switch. I turn the
radio off