Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 15:15:45 -0500
According to everything I've read about the TenTec transition, it was a
mess when he took over and of course he's had to get it on its feet again.
That means commercial work and likely re-selling potential buyers on the
quality of his product assuming half of what I'd read was true. Commercial
work and the amps pay the bills and get the company back on a solid
footing. Ham radio stuff is secondary - as it always has been there and
with others - and it's terrific he's finally able to make any move on the
amateur side at all. The man is trying to make a go of the one US major
brand and I for one am glad he seems to be doing so. Now an Argonaut
station here ( less than one watt to 700) and looking forward to operating
TenTec gear (mostly qrp)  for a long time.

Mike, k5wmg
w <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v>ww.bella-green.com