[TenTec] Orion A7 board

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion A7 board
From: Michael Tortorella via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 12:51:35 -0400
A week or so ago I wrote to the list asking for advice for my friend Claudio
IZ0KRC whose Orion appeared to be suffering from a microprocessor fault.  I
just heard from him that it has been verified that the A7 board is toast.
This note is to say thank you to Gary and everyone else who offered help and
suggestions for Claudio.  While he can still use the radio on CW and SSB, it
won't talk to his CAT port or run any digital modes so he is contemplating
what to do next.  If he decides to part out the radio, I will let everyone
know.

73, Mike W2IY

---
https://www.avg.com