Re: [TenTec] Lubricating Orion II Heat Sink Fan

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lubricating Orion II Heat Sink Fan
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 20:39:17 -0500
Perhaps it’s a commentary on our society. But in this case it may be that our
time is worth more than our gadgets. I guess there was a time when our devices
were more precious than the time it took us to fix them. Nowadays, it’s our
time that’s most precious. Which is why I decided fixing the fan was costing
more than I was willing to pay...

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith