[TenTec] jupiter panadaptor build

To: tentec@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter panadaptor build
From: dale via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 12:34:06 -0500 (CDT)
Picked up a very nice jupiter  a while back, great cw rig. anyway I have run
flexradio gear for a number of years and have really gotten used to the
panadaptor. Is there a way I can add a panadaptor to the Ten Tec  jupiter?
Would like to do this without getting deeply involved in software etc.Is there
a simple way to get this done with the right software and one of those dusk to
dawn little receivers? I found one article about using a flex 1500 and n4py
software etc, but it was written years before all this new cheap gear was
around.
    A poke in the right direction would be great, keep it simple ,my 78 year
old brain absorbs slowly.
73
dale
wt4t