Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: 206A calibrator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: 206A calibrator
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 12:51:41 -0400
Jonathan,

I’m not sure. It should. It has RCA connectors on back for 12 V, antenna and
receiver. Injects signal into antenna circuit.

I used it with Argonaut 509.

Ten Tec made use of same boards on several models so it might be possible the
board from this is same as internal Century 21 calibrator. Whatever, it should
work as external unit.

Let me know if you want it. You’re first response, so get first shot.

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone