Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: 206A calibrator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: 206A calibrator
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:20:59 -0400
Just checked Century 21 manual. It has model 276 external xtal calibrator which
uses special socket on back. The 3-terminal socket provides 12V, signal inject
and ground. You could wire a matching plug for this 206, or simply use aux 12V
from back of set and antenna connection, as on Argonaut.
73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone