Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 doesn't work anymore.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 doesn't work anymore.
From: Byron Cordes via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 16:57:20 -0600
Spraying anything around display could be a disaster for the display.
Think I used Detoxit on the end of a Q tip
Then after it drys I use a silver conducting grease on the pins . USE VERY
LITTLE !!!
I Mean if you can’t see it on there that’s about right.
Lastly change those A9 caps . Those caps have given me fits .
Ps could change the battery too . It’s right there in front.
 73s Byron AC9PA

Sent from my iPad