Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 doesn't work anymore.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 doesn't work anymore.
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:31:25 -0600
One indicator of a needed cap replacement is, at initial turn-on, the radio
doesn’t boot correctly   Thus one turns it off and back on and it boots
correctly.

Also it is never advisable to turn the transceiver off by switching off the
supply.   Turn off the radio first and then turn off the supply.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone