[TenTec] Need knob!

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need knob!
From: John <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 13:50:22 -0500
Trying to keep my excellent TT 238 tuner going and looking like it was
originally.  As the guy used to say, “home of Ten Tec and other fine plastics.”
  Anyway the knob on the antenna switch at the bottom right of the tuner has
split again – glue held it together a while.   It’s a bar type knob, and I have
other types but not that one.

On a wild shot that someone might have one, will be glad to pay cost and
postage.  Also, the plastic side bars on the front ends of the cover have ben
broken before I got it, so, on the wild, wild chance someone might have them or
a junked rig, I need them too.  Might  be able to rig them  to hold, though.

Thanks, and wishing everyone on the list a Merry Christmas, with best wishes
for the new year.  Email:  k4avx1@windstream.net
John, K4AVX
Sent from Mail for Windows 10